FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 40 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    If you do a single right click while hovering over the number in the Pace box and choose Modifiers, or double-click the number in the Pace box, it will open a window that you can drag and drop a die on to set the running die.
    Last edited by YggBjorn; October 1st, 2020 at 03:24. Reason: fixed sentence structure

Quote Originally Posted by YggBjorn View Post
    If you do a single right click while hovering over the number in the Pace box and choose Modifiers, or double-click the number in the Pace box, it will open a window that you can drag and drop a die on to set the running die.
    That is so not intuitive, lol. I had gotten to the modifiers window, but dragging a die onto the running die is not something I would have ever thought of.

Thanks!

The drag and drop for races works great and fills in the abilities, but many of these abilities don't effect the character. For instance a race that has stat adjustments doesn't adjust the stats. This is pretty easy to add, for instance in notes for genetic engineering on Altaran adding [Agility +1d, Strength +1d, Vigor +1d] does the trick and updates the character sheet.

Also, drag and drop for copying purposes doesn't work within the D-Bees and Mutants window, the only way to copy a record to unlock and test ideas on is to drag it into the race window.

OK! Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at this and I'll add the effects to the races. I've changed the way that I've dislayed races in the module, so that may clear up the second issue.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

I'm brand new to Savage Worlds (but a long time 5e / FG user). It appears the extension is only loading for "Savage World" which is loading Savage Worlds Adventure and is not giving me anything other than the TLPG. If I start a campaign with SWD, I get the Savage Worlds core rules, but not the TLPG extension.

I'm sure it is me, so what am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Last edited by dmontgomery32; October 2nd, 2020 at 23:40.

Blog Entries
    Not sure how @Gunbunnyfufu ended up setting the rulesets for the final version, but since Savage Rifts is currently only published for SWADE, it's probably only set to be visible within that ruleset. The original plan was to publish both SWD and SWADE versions but PEG has pulled the SWD one from availability, thus it is not permitted on FG either.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Not sure how @Gunbunnyfufu ended up setting the rulesets for the final version, but since Savage Rifts is currently only published for SWADE, it's probably only set to be visible within that ruleset. The original plan was to publish both SWD and SWADE versions but PEG has pulled the SWD one from availability, thus it is not permitted on FG either.
    Well, that kinda sucks because I bought what was listed (I thought) and now I can't use it

I didn't realize SWADE was the most current edition of SW. I'll buy it now. Oh well, only $10 for SWD

Quote Originally Posted by dmontgomery32 View Post
    Well, that kinda sucks because I bought what was listed (I thought) and now I can't use it
    SWD/SWADE are old, new and exclusive from one another.

If you just recently bought the Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition (SWD) you can get a refund for that and buy the Savage World Adventure Edition (SWADE) which is the current edition, they are the same price and it will run Savage Rifts.

SWD sort of has SWADE functionality but doesn't include the core rule modules, so switching to SWADE should fix that.

Blog Entries
    @Ikael can correct me if I'm mistaken on this, but I believe if you purchase either SWD or SWADE you actually get both rulesets, but only the books for the one you purchased.

SWADE is the latest edition of the game, but the vast majority of products (both real and virtual) are for Deluxe (SWD) since that's what was around for a decade-ish. There are official conversion guide PDFs available for some settings, and a handful of them have been implemented here on FG as well. However, both Pinnacle and SmiteWorks want the future focus to be on SWADE content. For example, when I finish my 'summer break' and resume the Lankhmar products, only the SWADE versions will be published on FG, not both (primarily because that's twice the work on my end for the exact same commission). I was just assigned Fear Agent, and that will also be only the SWADE edition. Same with Weird War I. The only exceptions will be what already exists (the current Lankhmar DLC all have both SWD and SWADE in one package), Beasts & Barbarians and (in progress) Nemezis, but the latter two are GRAmel not Pinnacle so I have to follow what they want.

Thread Information