DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 40 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    This for example on the "Main" tab on the character sheet. I canīt unlock the ability, it states :"Read Only"
    Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 17.54.05.png

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    This for example on the "Main" tab on the character sheet. I canīt unlock the ability, it states :"Read Only"
    Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 17.54.05.png
    That is standard, all edges, hindrances, skills etc., are locked (red padlock) across the board in Savage Worlds.

In this example, once Super Speed is added to the character, editing the effect will not alter the character sheet. Instead edit the character sheet Pace section. Right click and click the +/- icon, and to change pace CTRL and mousewheel up and down over the Run Dice to change that.

Rifts North America: Arcana & Mysticism is submitted for QA.
    Blood & Banes is a WIP.
    Tomorrow Legion Field Manual is a Fast WIP.

I also updated the extension, anyone who doesn't like the yellow font, let me know (I am thinking of adding a background to it as well, so it looks more like the PDFs/Books).

At least one new Framework has an extra stat (in Blood and Banes, the Shifter has Corruption) - so I might change the Burn Derived stat to Framework or something, so it makes more sense across all characters. Maybe "Iconic" - taking suggestions?

Incoming.png

These are ALL done, will submit tomorrow, hopefully not too long a wait.

YES !!!
    and happy new year

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    YES !!!
    and happy new year
    Happy New Year!!

Thread renamed - its a lot more than the TLPG these days

So, I'm not sure if I'm the correct place, redirect me if needed.

But how are 'conflicting' edges handled, such as having Double Tap and Rapid Fire? You can have both, but they can't both be used on at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by tymanthius View Post
    So, I'm not sure if I'm the correct place, redirect me if needed.

But how are 'conflicting' edges handled, such as having Double Tap and Rapid Fire? You can have both, but they can't both be used on at the same time.
    Its a general.Savage Worlds question but..

You handle it like you would at the table and make adjustments to attacks as necessary. I don't think they are automated but I am on the train home so can't check.

Thread Information