STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 40 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    Arcane Backgrounds were not populating to Power on the Character Sheet, fixed and pushed as a hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Arcane Backgrounds were not populating to Power on the Character Sheet, fixed and pushed as a hotfix.
    Thank you for your work on this product. I'm learning FGU by adding the SWADE Archetypes to a test campaign.

I went back to earlier posts in this thread and added [Heavy Armor] to all the MDC stuff (non-power armour needs it added but Power Armour doesn't) and added effects to appropriate racial abilities.

The hotfix that went out today also has racial abilities updated, so the ones that can will automatically be applied when the race is dragged across.

The hotfix that went out today also has racial abilities updated, so the ones that can will automatically be applied when the race is dragged across.
    Hotfix was delayed but now its on the system. If you get any errors please report here. Thanks

Toughness from Juicer Armor (+3) is not added to the final Toughness score.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-07 um 15.51.53.png

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    This error is showing up since the update :
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-07 um 15.25.49.png
    Pushed out a patch for that about 14 hours ago. So keep an eye out for the red Update.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Toughness from Juicer Armor (+3) is not added to the final Toughness score.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-07 um 15.51.53.png
    Its an effect so it will show up in the dice rolls.

Pushed out a patch for that about 14 hours ago. So keep an eye out for the red Update.
    I just did that update 30 mins ago and it is still showing up.Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-07 um 16.02.02.png

Thread Information