DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 40 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    I dońt know what this means. Am I wasting my time posting mistakes ? Does it not get updated ?

I'm curious, as well. In the Revised (SWADE) edition of Savage Rifts' Tomorrow Legion Player's Guide, there appear to be exactly three entries mentioning any variation of "charisma":
    - The summary for the "Gregarious and Resourceful" result on the MARS Fortune & Glory table, mentioning the Charismatic Edge
    - The Devilish Charmers ability for the D'Norr, again referencing the Charismatic Edge
    - The I Know a Guy Social Edge, also (presumably) referencing the Charismatic Edge.

I apologize, but when I purchased Savage Rifts for Fantasy Grounds I assumed that the version which was ported over was based on the Revised text. I haven't done a thorough reading through the module yet, so that is 100% on me. I'd like to think that we'd either get this module updated to reflect the current version of Savage Worlds, or that we would have a separate version available which does include these revisions.

Are the Foes of North America and forthcoming Game Master's Handbook both based on the pre-SWADE editions of Savage Rifts, also?

Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    I'm curious, as well. In the Revised (SWADE) edition of Savage Rifts' Tomorrow Legion Player's Guide, there appear to be exactly three entries mentioning any variation of "charisma":
    - The summary for the "Gregarious and Resourceful" result on the MARS Fortune & Glory table, mentioning the Charismatic Edge
    - The Devilish Charmers ability for the D'Norr, again referencing the Charismatic Edge
    - The I Know a Guy Social Edge, also (presumably) referencing the Charismatic Edge.

I apologize, but when I purchased Savage Rifts for Fantasy Grounds I assumed that the version which was ported over was based on the Revised text. I haven't done a thorough reading through the module yet, so that is 100% on me. I'd like to think that we'd either get this module updated to reflect the current version of Savage Worlds, or that we would have a separate version available which does include these revisions.

Are the Foes of North America and forthcoming Game Master's Handbook both based on the pre-SWADE editions of Savage Rifts, also?
    I didn't convert the Tomorrows Legion so not sure which version was converted. The Foes and GM Handbook are 100% SWADE.

The Tomorrows Legion Player Guide will be updated over the coming months. So anything reported will help. Thanks
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; June 17th, 2022 at 07:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    I dońt know what this means. Am I wasting my time posting mistakes ? Does it not get updated ?
    I am assuming since there is Charisma mentioned in the Reference Manual in FG that the older version was used for the conversion. So the ref manual is true to the source marerial. I will ask GunbunnyFuFu which was used.

Report bugs of course, it is not a waste of time. Thanks.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; June 17th, 2022 at 07:52.

It looks like that Armor in Savage Rifts doesn´t have the extra Toughness bonus included.

I have just pushed an update - lots of changes, but probably there will be bugs which you fine people will spot before I do. Let me know in this thread if there are any issues (it should go out in the update on Tuesday).

It looks like that Armor in Savage Rifts doesn´t have the extra Toughness bonus included.
    Which armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I have just pushed an update - lots of changes, but probably there will be bugs which you fine people will spot before I do. Let me know in this thread if there are any issues (it should go out in the update on Tuesday).
    I just started looking at the latest version of the TLPG pdf and there are some extra pages... I will add them in over the next few updates.

As you can see in the picture, the toughness bonus shows up in the reference module but not in the item list.
    As an example I pulled out the Juicer armor, which is missing the toughness bonus.
    Nearly no armor has the toughness bonus.
    Savage Rifts.png

As you can see in the picture, the toughness bonus shows up in the reference module but not in the item list.
    As an example I pulled out the Juicer armor, which is missing the toughness bonus.
    Nearly no armor has the toughness bonus.
    Savage Rifts.png
    Cool, I will fix that ASAP. Thanks.

I notice there is no Min Str on a lot of the armour as well, adding at the same time.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; June 26th, 2022 at 13:41.

Thread Information