FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 40 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Having an issue.. it's probably something I'm doing wrong but I've placed the Rift.pak in the ruleset folder and get and error when loading the fantasy grounds unity program...
    Launcher scene starting.
    [ERROR] Ruleset info Load (Rifts): An XML comment cannot contain "--" and "-" cannot be the last character Line 2, position 3.

Like I said probably something I'm missing and help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Covey1000 View Post
    Having an issue.. it's probably something I'm doing wrong but I've placed the Rift.pak in the ruleset folder and get and error when loading the fantasy grounds unity program...
    Launcher scene starting.
    [ERROR] Ruleset info Load (Rifts): An XML comment cannot contain "--" and "-" cannot be the last character Line 2, position 3.

I remember that happened when I tried using the old RIFTS file that I found somewhere. It may have once worked but It was likely several updates and years ago. This forum though is for Savage Worlds RIFTS which is the same setting in a different system. This file is purchasable in this website's store.
    Last edited by rathen45; January 23rd, 2022 at 19:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Covey1000 View Post
    Launcher scene starting.

It's not a .pak file - not sure what rift.pak is but it isn't Savage Rifts. All you need is to create a Savage Worlds Campaign then open the Tomorrow Legion Players Guide.

Good, I only spent half an hour looking for that bug for something I cant fix LOL. Make a thread for your rift.pak bug in the House of Healing section please.

Having a bit of confusion with loading Rifts.
    I have Savage worlds Adventure ruleset and Savage worlds Deluxe
    When I load Rifts with the Adventure ruleset I only get the Rifts additions nothing else
    When I load Rifts with the Deluxe ruleset I get everything but the character sheet doesn't seem to be compatible
    Am I missing something?

Just to clarify...

This thread is for: Rifts (R): The Tomorrow Legion Player's Guide for Fantasy Grounds which is specifically designed for the SWADE ruleset. There are some Rifts rulesets on the forums, wiki and websites that are older and likely don't work under FGU, or if they do require a separate support.

Quote Originally Posted by tedrion View Post
    Is there a way to add custom Robot Vehicles? There is a Power Armor category in the Items/Armor section, but Robot Vehicles isn't a category in the vehicles section, and there doesn't seem to be a way to add anything to the Robot Vehicles table.
    Where is this? I've looked everywhere for anything in regards to Power Armor on the character sheet and even in the items/armor section. And can't find a spot anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Dhragyn View Post
    Where is this? I've looked everywhere for anything in regards to Power Armor on the character sheet and even in the items/armor section. And can't find a spot anywhere
    There is a link to Power Armor in the reference manual Power Armor section.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    There is a link to Power Armor in the reference manual Power Armor section.
    I can find the power armors but can't seem to add them to the character sheet. I thought the original post was referring to the character sheet and not the reference manual.

Thread Information