DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 40 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone
    So I’m pulling this up for the first time in a long time. Armor question (for a borg character. That gets +6 mdc armor. How do I apply the heavy or mdc armor to the character. I can get +6 armor l, but how do I make it mega damage. Thanks.

I've taken up development on Savage Rifts from GunbunnyFuFu. Please post detailed reports on any issues with screenshot if possible. I'll try to get them sorted out soon, got to familiarise myself with vegetables first, because one can never be too familiar with vegetables!

Working on the GM Handbook and Savage Foes of North America too.

Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone
    Wow this is awesome news I was just about to ask if anyone knew whether or not any of the other source books were going to come out. Please take my money LOL

Just another shout out to Jiminimonka. Thank you for taking this on. Would love to get more source books for this game!

Thanks. Savage Foes of North America is the first hurdle, then the GM Handbook and revisions to the Players Guide. Also looks like we might have someone else working on some of the other source books too. Fingers crossed.

Hi, I'm new to FG, SWADE and the Rifts module. I believe I have loaded the module correctly but all Rifts modules are showing up empty. SWADE modules for both GM and player display fine. Screenshot attached. rifts-empty.png (eh, didn't mean to circle the maps module, but you can see that the expanded Rifts skills are empty)
    Last edited by ppiselli; January 13th, 2022 at 06:38.

Quote Originally Posted by ppiselli View Post
    Hi, I'm new to FG, SWADE and the Rifts module. I believe I have loaded the module correctly but all Rifts modules are showing up empty. SWADE modules for both GM and player display fine. Screenshot attached. rifts-empty.png (eh, didn't mean to circle the maps module, but you can see that the expanded Rifts skills are empty)
    OOOPS! I just pushed a hot fix. Seems like I sent in the wrong version.

Thanks for the feedback, hopefully its sorted out soon.

Looks like there is an issue loading the vehicle table, as the hoverboard is the only thing showing up: vehicle.png

Quote Originally Posted by ppiselli View Post
    Looks like there is an issue loading the vehicle table, as the hoverboard is the only thing showing up: vehicle.png
    Thanks for pointing this out. I'll take a look this evening.

Thread Information