DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 40 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Ok....I just tested it again and get the same results as GunbunnyFuFu but I'm sure last week when I tested it, it didn't show it as Heavy Armor. However, unless something updated (I saw 2 updates this week) I must have been mistaken

Disregard
    Last edited by unclejayrazz; April 17th, 2021 at 01:18.

Irrelevant
    Last edited by IceBear; April 17th, 2021 at 01:15.

I've pushed the fix for the EBA armor...should appear hopefully this week to take care of the problem with the locations.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Hey, I've been working on half-built archetypes (I'm leaving out the variable stuff that you would pick/roll and leaving a list of those details in the notes section). As you would need the TLPG to finish the characters would I be able to post the archetypes here when I am finished?
    Last edited by rathen45; April 19th, 2021 at 17:15. Reason: clarity

Probably would be better to start your own thread with the archetypes, as this thread is to be used to track issues with the TLPG. As far as the archetypes go, it depends on what they contain...if they are the official archetypes put out by PEG, you won't be able to share them at all, as those are copywrite material.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

The Boom Gun and the Glitter Boy's armor do not come up from within the Iconic Framework description when you click on the appropriate button/shield/whatever it is called. The Boom Gun is a <<New Weapon>> shell, as if the information had not been added.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to add another module or anything?

You shouldn't need another module...the TLPG contains all of it. That being said, I don't recall having issues with it, but certainly put in a bug request and hopefully someone can fix it. It would be a simple fix...add links to the Boom Gun and Armor at the bottom of the iconic framework.

GBFF

We had our very first Rifts session this evening. Had trouble with armor not altering toughness when equipped. Is this a known issue? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by c4pappy View Post
    We had our very first Rifts session this evening. Had trouble with armor not altering toughness when equipped. Is this a known issue? Thanks.
    Which armor?

Thread Information