STAR TREK 2d20
Page 21 of 40 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Don't pull the trigger!!!!!

EDIT: Doing all those plus something else as well for Rifts.
    Well then hurry up! Just kidding. Thanks for all of your hard work. I just picked up the archetypes today.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    Well then hurry up! Just kidding. Thanks for all of your hard work. I just picked up the archetypes today.
    Looks like 6th December for Empires of Humanity release.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=S2P11212

North America: Empires of Humanity is out now.

Please report any boo-boos here. Thanks

Hi there
    I just want to ask if it is possible that when you throw in the Juicer framework, for example, that the right abilities and edges get populated on the charactersheet like when you put in the race?
    And if this is possible that the right edges will be populated (Brawny, Fleet Footed, Quick) so that pace will be calculated correctly?
    You really have to be careful when you make a fast Dogboy Juicer. The pace will be 16+d10
    Last edited by Locotomo; December 8th, 2022 at 17:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Hi there
    I just want to ask if it is possible that when you throw in the Juicer framework, for example, that the right abilities and edges get populated on the charactersheet like when you put in the race?
    And if this is possible that the right edges will be populated (Brawny, Fleet Footed, Quick) so that pace will be calculated correctly?
    You really have to be careful when you make a fast Dogboy Juicer. The pace will be 16+d10
    If I ever get around to making Frameworks work like Races and auto-populate... some stuff will still be down to the players to work out. It is RIFTS after all, and it is CRUNCHY!

So if you drag those Juicer Framework "Racial Abilities" they work but make the Dogboy Speedy Gonzales?

Quote Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
    How do you implement the Juicer Burn die? From the framework page there's no Ability/Power to drop on the character sheet that I can see, unless I'm missing something.
    Ahhh, maybe I can add an Arcane Background for Juicer Burn or something, I will add this on my to-do list (which may never get done, but I will try)

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    If I ever get around to making Frameworks work like Races and auto-populate... some stuff will still be down to the players to work out. It is RIFTS after all, and it is CRUNCHY!

So if you drag those Juicer Framework "Racial Abilities" they work but make the Dogboy Speedy Gonzales?
    I don’t get what you are saying 😃

To be clear. I don't care how crunchy Savage Worlds is. I just wanted to know if it would be possible in the future to drop frameworks on the sheet.
    And what I wanted to point out with the Juicer is, that the "Fleet Footed" Edge is just build into Super Speed as a +8.
    But that can be confusing when the player wants to buy Fleet-Footed a "second" time .
    So I rephrase my question : Could it be possible to drop the Framework onto the charactersheet and can the "Edges" section on the sheet be populated automatically as well?

One other thing though. I can't edit the abilities on the sheet. They are locked.

Regards, Loco.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    To be clear. I don't care how crunchy Savage Worlds is. I just wanted to know if it would be possible in the future to drop frameworks on the sheet.
    And what I wanted to point out with the Juicer is, that the "Fleet Footed" Edge is just build into Super Speed as a +8.
    But that can be confusing when the player wants to buy Fleet-Footed a "second" time .
    So I rephrase my question : Could it be possible to drop the Framework onto the charactersheet and can the "Edges" section on the sheet be populated automatically as well?

One other thing though. I can't edit the abilities on the sheet. They are locked.

Regards, Loco.
    Framework automation is on my to-do list

What abilities are locked? On the character sheet?

Thread Information