Joshua Stream Pre
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

eh? I see it under Iconic frameworks. Though it's rough to make one just takes a while to move abilities around.

The Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling is there. Just pull it up in the Frameworks, pull across abilities and complications to the character sheet, and follow the chargen guide. Shouldn't take long at all to generate a FWDH.

Other hatchlings, however, are in the Tomorrow Legion Field Manual, which will likely be a while before that is out.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)
    FG Community Developer:
    [Available]Millennium Knights, Savage Suzerain, Rifts: The Tomorrow Legion Player's Guide [In Progress] Tyrnador: Fate of Ventar [In Progress]Rifts: Savage Foes of North America

Currently running:
    Savage Worlds - Savage Rifts: The Kingdom of Shade
    Savage Worlds - Savage Rifts: The Vampire Kingdoms

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Ah, thanks. Though it really should be under races like the rest also it would be good if the race was drag-able into the character sheet and auto filled.

The Dragon Hatchling is an Iconic Framework, as it appears in the book. If it were mean to be a race, it would be under D-Bees and Mutants section in the book, like the Altara, Fennodi, etc. As far as the drag and drop, that's been discussed before. As soon as I get some coding instruction it will be, as I'm not a coder, but a community developer. l'm spending my time converting the six other Rifts books, since my free time is very limited. Also, you can drop the Framework on the character sheet (see Iconic Framework above Race). It just won't populate the abilities automatically (that takes about 30 seconds worth of dragging and dropping).

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)
    FG Community Developer:
    [Available]Millennium Knights, Savage Suzerain, Rifts: The Tomorrow Legion Player's Guide [In Progress] Tyrnador: Fate of Ventar [In Progress]Rifts: Savage Foes of North America

Currently running:
    Savage Worlds - Savage Rifts: The Kingdom of Shade
    Savage Worlds - Savage Rifts: The Vampire Kingdoms

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Thread Information