STAR TREK 2d20
Page 20 of 40 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Yeah they all work - in my Lankhmar campaign I have a Stiletto that does Agility damage instead of Strength.

Str+2xSpi doesn't work, (2 x Spi) + Str doesnt work etc. but Str+2Spi works just fine.
    Good to know, haven't run Savage Worlds for awhile, need to brush up. Thanks!

I have re-done Frameworks now, they don't auto-populate when dragged onto characters, but when you drag the "Racial Abilities" onto the character from the framework list, most of the edges and hindrances auto populate the correct place and effects like Cyborg Super Strength will automatically change the characters strength etc.

Also, when you open the Settings window (the one that pops up first time you start a campaign) - the Data Modules page has a Savage Rifts Rules button, which will let you load the correct books without searching thru the Modules (thanks Damned and Moon Wizard)

1--.png
    2--.png

Should go out in Tuesday's update.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; October 16th, 2022 at 18:43.

I note Empires of Humanity is listed there under png 2.....I cannot seem to find it in the store.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyOwl View Post
    I note Empires of Humanity is listed there under png 2.....I cannot seem to find it in the store.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
    I am glad you noticed my teaser. It is not on the store yet.. but I am working on it along with several other Rifts products.

2--.png

Some of these are in QA already.

The Archetypes for Rifts are now available on the store. You can find them in Fantasy Grounds while running a Savage Rifts game with the Extension loaded, using the Setup icon to open Campaign Setup.

Attached Images Attached Images

The Archetypes for Rifts are now available on the store. You can find them in Fantasy Grounds while running a Savage Rifts game with the Extension loaded, using the Setup icon to open Campaign Setup.

@jiminimonka

Off topic, I know, but I saw that Foundry released several new modules for Savage Rifts today (Empires of Humanity, Arcana & Mysticism, Blood and Banes, Tomorrow Legion Field Manual).

Are you planning on converting any/all of those for Fantasy grounds, or are they exclusive to Foundry? They include quite a few new archetypes, dragon hatchlings, etc. Looks cool, but Fantasy Grounds definitely handles the Swade Mechanics better than Foundry does currently.

Edit: I just saw that you had already done Empires of Humanity.
    Last edited by wframe; November 22nd, 2022 at 21:19.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    @jiminimonka

Off topic, I know, but I saw that Foundry released several new modules for Savage Rifts today (Empires of Humanity, Arcana & Mysticism, Blood and Banes, Tomorrow Legion Field Manual).

Are you planning on converting any/all of those for Fantasy grounds, or are they exclusive to Foundry? They include quite a few new archetypes, dragon hatchlings, etc. Looks cool, but Fantasy Grounds definitely handles the Swade Mechanics better than Foundry does currently.

Edit: I just saw that you had already done Empires of Humanity.
    Empires of Humanity is done and waiting for Steam to get a release date.

The rest I am working on.

Empires of Humanity is done and waiting for Steam to get a release date.

The rest I am working on.
    You are the man! When I saw they were released for Foundry, I nearly pulled the trigger, but that version of SWADE is such a mess. It doesn't handle vehicles correctly and it doesn't even handle Mega Damage at all. Looking forward to these when they're released.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    You are the man! When I saw they were released for Foundry, I nearly pulled the trigger, but that version of SWADE is such a mess. It doesn't handle vehicles correctly and it doesn't even handle Mega Damage at all. Looking forward to these when they're released.
    Don't pull the trigger!!!!!

EDIT: Doing all those plus something else as well for Rifts.

Thread Information