5E Character Create Playlist

Map LOS - grey background

I am doing my first los map... and when I login as a ser they have this nasty grey background, can I change that?

Background.jpg

It will depend on the background of the image ( I think). Standard one is grey so the LoS shows as grey.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I added a background token, didn't seem to help. Do you see how the shadows are grey? The maps in 'paid' modules don't do this... must be something I am doing

Background.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    I added a background token, didn't seem to help. Do you see how the shadows are grey? The maps in 'paid' modules don't do this... must be something I am doing

Background.jpg
    No, it's nothing you are doing. The default LoS is grey - even in 'paid' modules (by which I assume you mean adventure modules which you bought).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

From one of the devs:

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Technically, it's actually transparent; and that's the image window background color that was always defined for the ruleset for images. (i.e. gray) It can be overriden with an extension in the short term; and we'll think about what the long term behavior should be.

Regards,
    JPG
    The very next post in that thread has an extension if you want to change it to black.

ROFL, that is perfect. Thank you both

Thread Information