DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Ability Flaws

Ability Flaws

I am not sure why but I noticed my Halfling had 10 Strength. As far as I know they are supposed to have -2 strength which means it should be 8. The strangest part is I was pretty sure that my character had 8 strength before... so I feel like an update must have changed the stats or something. I am guessing all my friends characters are messed up too. Is there any reason my strength would be 10? I put 0 points in it. I just wanted to let people know and also double check before I change all the characters...

Yeah, it doesn't seem to be applying properly, though the tracker says it should.
    halfling.jpg

That is what I thought, I guess I should let my GM know since quite a few characters stats are probably wrong... the weird thing is I really thought I had 8 at one point and thought it worked before.

This was brought in while trying to fix another issue with flaws in the previous released. It only affects flaws. I've identified the fix and will try to get it into the next release.

Thanks for reporting the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've managed to get the fix for this released as a hotfix.

Do an update and then look for release 17b-2 in the ruleset chat window message. Let me know if there are any issues. Thanks again for reporting.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Appears to be working as intended. It even fixed the character I'd generated for the screenshot.

Thanks for your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdummy View Post
    Appears to be working as intended. It even fixed the character I'd generated for the screenshot.

Thanks for your hard work!
    Great! Thanks for confirming the fix.

I am not the host of the campaign, he just left it on while he was working. So I am guessing I will have to wait for him to update. So I won't know if it is fixed until later tonight. I will let you know when I get the chance though.

Yes we just checked and it seemed to work. Only thing is my character that I manually changed to 8 went to 6 but every one elses stats are correct.
    Last edited by Noremac; August 15th, 2020 at 01:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Noremac View Post
    Only thing is my character that I manually changed to 8 went to 6 but every one elses stats are correct.
    If you applied a modifier to address the issue, then when the issue is fixed your modifier is still there.

Thread Information