DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    line 124, position 45, ampersand needs escaping for Unity in db.xml plunder & peril name field

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    line 124, position 45, ampersand needs escaping for Unity in db.xml plunder & peril name field
    Fixed along with line 146 (same issue).
    Will post to downloads link i first post shortly.

Regarding the Drinking rules referred to earlier, there are related rules presented in the Campaign Setting, Inner Sea Taverns (the "Drinking and Fighting" chapter), that expand on the rules from the Core Rulebook and the GameMastery Guide.

Also, while the list of alcohols/drinks in your .mod include several from Inner Sea Taverns, i.e.

• Kill-Devil Rum
    • Salt-licked Grog
    • Fire in the Hole
    • Teht's Love Potion* (*guarantee not valid in a court of law)

There are some (mostly mixed-drinks) that are inexplicably missing, e.g.:

• Twilight Symposium - A blend of blue, pink, and white elven wines layered to form a drink the color of a sunset sky. Swirl or sip to witness your beverage sparkle like motes of sunset's light. -- Aeylinth Vineyard, Greengold, Kyonin
    • Star Shot (10 gp) - A Runoff specialty! Kellid whiskey and Numerian fluids combine for a quaffable and euphoric drinking experience. Mix and drink immediately for best results.* (* Runoff and its staff are not responsible for any ill effects caused by consuming Numerian fluids.) -- Runoff, Killbox District, Starfall
    • Osirian Sangria - Cucumber spritzer, lemon cordial, lime wedges, and white wine. Cools you down when the heat is up. -- Whispering Stone, Wati, Osirion
    • Pink Hibiscus Punch - Purified water, dried hibiscus blossoms, whole cloves, three drops of vanilla extract, and honeyed red wine. Perfect for watching the blazing sunset on the balcony. -- Whispering Stone, Wati, Osirion
    • Asp’s Mint Tea - Chilled green tea, spearmint leaves, diced aloe vera, and desert tequila. Calms your nerves when the bet’s to you. -- Whispering Stone, Wati, Osirion
    • The Ball and Chain - A ****tail of whiskey, lime juice, and licorice extract. Color: dark amber. Flavor: full. 5 sp. -- The Wicked Fork, Corentyn, Cheliax
    • Iron Trident Wine - Brewed in-house from homegrown red berries. Color: deep red. Flavor: sharp and acidic. 1 sp mug, 5 sp pitcher. -- The Wicked Fork, Corentyn, Cheliax

Others that I wonder about:

• Kellid whiskey (mentioned in the Star Shot, and nowhere else that I can discover.)
    • Numerian fluids (cf. Star Shot, probably not an alcohol)
    • Besmara's Mead (mentioned in a poem in Taverns)

I don't know about any legalities, but I figured they might be ok, since the first four above are on your list.

Anyway, thought you'd like to know.

Cheers,

- s.west

p.s. Can someone tell me how to keep the Forum software from censoring 'c - o - c - k - tail'?

[edit: Question about 'kellid' removed, after I availed myself of additional information on the subject.]
    Last edited by swest; November 11th, 2020 at 15:57.

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    p.s. Can someone tell me how to keep the Forum software from censoring 'c - o - c - k - tail'?
    Unfortunately there's no solution beyond using another word from the ****tionary.

I'll get those others added sometime, thanks!

EDIT: added! Nov 11, 2020
    Last edited by bmos; November 11th, 2020 at 20:33.

Thread Information