Starfinder Playlist

[LFG] [PF1e] [Free] Looking for any AP or homebrew

FG License: I own FG on steam
    Time Zone:EST US
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play anytime after 6pm EST until 12am EST Tuesday-Friday with Sunday. Mondays and Saturdays I am busy.
    Term: Long term
    Voice: Have Discord with a decent mic. No video chat, I don't do video chat.

Game System Preferred: Looking for Pathfinder 1e. I really don't wish to switch to 2e. Firm believer in 2e should of never been made.
    Game System Experience: Semi-new. I've played PF before via Kingmaker game and a bit of 3.5e/pf groups that never went anywhere.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Somewhat familiar with it. I've played in a group that used it but might still get confused on somethings.

Character Type Preferred: Can make whatever based on party. Have a few ideas but mostly lean neutral characters. I'd like to play a Lawful Evil cleric one day but if not oh well.

About Me: So now here is the kicker. I don't fit into groups that are LGBT friendly. Not because I'm against gays or anything (best friend is gay with two dads. I love them all) but because I'm not PC friendly. I tell jokes that can offend, that have offended. I'm coming from roll20, which honestly should tell you something. I tend to get along with people up to the point where they find out I'm not so PC. Then it's like as awkward as finding Chris Hansen at your date's house. See that joke there? Just a joke people. Geez.

That sounds like my kind of group.

Tough finding a dm for PF1e.

Thread Information