STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    That's great - any idea about days or times? Also, have never done this before. Is that OK? I don't want to be holding the other players up...

RC

For the day:

MurghBpurn, you stated that wednesday would be a good day for you, and that day would work really well for me too. If the others don't mind...

I'm gone thuesday and for the weekend next week unfortunately.

Since this is my first time as well: shall I make a simple fighter character? (I don't really mind which character to play...)

Yeah, make a fighter, they're fun and simple Just beat the heck out of stuff, and we'll support you, don't worry.

Aw, assassin would've been fun... you big bunch of goody-two-shoes. But fine, I'll just steal from the rich and give to my pocket.. I mean the poor

Btw: Again due to my newness: I'm inclined to like 1st level characters better.

Cool with me, I hardly ever start at 1st level any more

And would wednesday work for you as well?

This is cool so we start at level 1 right? My character will be an Human Ranger and of course Wednesday works fine for me
    Did you created a campaign on the game calendar? it is better this way so we all can see at what time and day we play...
    Bye
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Wednesday evening is fine with me too
    RC

OK, Wednesday is good, the session will be nice and slow so not a problem if you're unfamiliar with FG.

So, level 1 characters (group make-up is up to you, make sure it's balanced!!), currently:

Blue Haven - Human Ranger
    melloc - Human Fighter
    Gortrok - Human / Hafling Rogue
    gracefield - Human Sorcerer

MB
    Last edited by VenomousFiligree; May 1st, 2007 at 22:56.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Good stuff MB. Glad to hear that it will be slow. I love this stuff, but have never played it before, so hopefully won't be holding everyone up. What time GMT do we start and how long is the game likely to last?

Cheers
    RC

Thread Information