FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    thanks that worked for crafts, not working for spacecraft for me but that's likely related to the error i am encountering where i cannot edit the notes field of the spacecraft i created.

gotta say FGU's interface is rather inobvious and inconsistent, especially around how images are handled and manipulated.

its feels like a GUI from the early aughts where doing the same thing (adding an image) is handled differently across the app for no good reason.
    You need to remember FGU is in beta, so if you find an issue please report it.

Smiteworks are doing something very hard, trying to keep everything working from FGC into FGU and not needing much new training, when it (FGU) honestly needed a fresh interface.

Anyway, we have what we have and I'll be fixing that Spacecraft bug today hopefully, still can't find it but I have an idea.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

yeah i get it.

hopefully they will get there sooner than later

btw do you get any $$ for all your efforts on behalf of mongoose publishing?

i mean your pretty much singlehandedly creating a presence for them on FG and i've already spent a significant amount of $$ buying the stuff you've created on fg for traveller.

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    yeah i get it.

hopefully they will get there sooner than later

btw do you get any $$ for all your efforts on behalf of mongoose publishing?

i mean your pretty much singlehandedly creating a presence for them on FG and i've already spent a significant amount of $$ buying the stuff you've created on fg for traveller.
    Hi Chap,

I do get a small commission, it's not a huge amount per sale and Traveller whilst it's got a good fanbase it's not a huge seller. I do this purely for my own need and well I think others should benefit and I love the fact that people play it and feedback.

Whilst I do all the core ruleset work and the main books, we have Lord Nanoc, he tests everything (and finds all those issues ahead of you) and he's been doing some conversion work as well. BackwardOracle has also been great for things, and Emsdev, two stellar (pun intended) people.

So it's more of a community team.

Not gotten done what I wanted this weekend, we're a family at war atm (two teenage girls) so am only just sitting down and it's 9pm at night here.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

appreciate all your efforts MBM & team.

i wouldn't be using FGU if you had not spent the time to bring traveller to it.

Thread Information