DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Let's Learn Pathfinder 2E

I've recently started looking at Pathfinder 2E and I like much of what I've seen. I'd like to learn more so I'm planning a series of gaming sessions with the primary purpose of becoming familiar with the system. Sessions will meet weekly for 3-4 hours where we will discuss rules and play short example adventures. The exact times will be chosen based on everyone's schedules. I'm in Eastern (UTC-4) but my schedule is pretty flexible. I've currently got 3 players interested but I'm looking for 3 more. I expect to start these sessions about a week after I've filled out the player roster and after we've chosen a time to meet.

Since this is to be primarily a vehicle for learning, there will be few restrictions on character creation. Each player will make a few different character types, martial, caster, healer etc, so they can experience as much of the game as possible. Player character levels will vary too so that we can get a feel for how the game plays at different power levels. For example, one week we may play with 3rd level PCs, the next with ones at 15th. The adventures will be mostly short homebrew one-shots, each designed to focus on certain aspects of the game.

Remember that these are sessions for everyone, including me, to learn how to play. This will not be a traditional campaign nor will it be heavy on role-playing. Anyone can join regardless of your experience with Pathfinder 2E or Fantasy Grounds. Only very basic role-playing experience will be assumed. I have an Ultimate FGU license so players will only need a copy of the demo to join. We'll be using Discord for in and out of game communication.

If you're interested in learning the Pathfinder 2E system with me then leave a reply or DM. Thanks.

UTC-4, sorry.
    Last edited by malvok; August 15th, 2020 at 08:11. Reason: Time Zone Monkey Business

malvok, I too just started looking into Pathfinder 2E and would be interested in joining your game. I've been gaming for close to 20 years over multiple systems. Just getting into Fantasy Grounds though so that learning that as well. My availability is 6pm CST - 11:00CST Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.

Thanks

Malvok, I have played pathfinder and am interested learning Pathfinder 2e. I live in the EST and am available weekdays nights after 6 and anytime weekends.
    Thanks

I'd be interested in a group learning session. I'm pretty new to RPG gaming and I'd take this advantage to learn the system as well. I'm in PST but available across the week for these sessions.

Thanks in advance!

I've certainly been looking to get engaged with PF 2e for a while, I am most certainly interested.

Ive been wanting to run PF2 but wanted some hands on experience first off so depending on the time slot Id be very up for this.

I'm mild-to-moderately familiar with Pathfinder 2e but have been only GMing it so far and am eager to switch sides and play it and help walk people through stuff if you still have room.

I would love to learn PF2. I DM 5e and am intrigued by the many character options in pf, and want to give it a go.

I'm in EST and available Saturday through Tuesday after 6.

Sorry for the delay in posting, I had some medical issues. I'm thinking Tuesdays 7pm-11pm. That seems to fit most schedules. I'll send you each my Discord username and we'll discuss this further. Thanks everyone.

If you are still looking for people I would be interested. I am looking to learn the Pathfinder 2e rules as well and this would be be great. I am pretty open for availability.

Thread Information