5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

It's been a while .....

Hiya Folks

UK based gamer here who started using FG many moons ago when the EU folks on the DDO Alpha forums decided to run a virtual campaign in Eberron whilst waiting for DDOs release.

I played a lot back then but life got in the way - looking at exploring VTTs again and much prefer FG to other options I've looked at - the question is do we still have a sizeable UK/EU presence using FG and active on the forums?

Appreciate any help in picking this back up again, I've joined a few Discord Channels etc to help the search.

Sorontar

Welcome back to FG!

The majority of users are from North America, but there are also plenty of people outside of that. And people who aren't in the UK/EU are frequently playing at times friendly to this region.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome back to FG!

The majority of users are from North America, but there are also plenty of people outside of that. And people who aren't in the UK/EU are frequently playing at times friendly to this region.
    Well there's a name I remember thanks for the heads up, I'll just have a search around for a bit

Hi Sorontar, I found that for my UK afternoon session I got 3 players from the US and 2 from Eu. it takes a bit longer to get people/find games with a good time, but it also depends when you want to play, and what you want to play of course...

Blog Entries
    Im in AUS and ran a CoC one shot on the weekend.
    1 American, 1 Australian, 1 German, 1 Englishman and 1 Russian.
    We were supposed to have a Belgian too but he messed up the time conversion.
    Plenty of Euro players around.

I could run a one shot campaign for those folks overseas if they can play during my time slot. I could run a one shot on Mon, Tue, Wed, or Fri from 7-11pm cst (UTC/GMT -4) or anytime in between. One shots are a single session so even if you could only play for 1 hour 7-8pm cst that would be 4 sessions 1x/week.

If your interested PM me. I am currently running full length campaigns on Sat, Sun, and play on Thu.

There are a few of us about from Blighty

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy_9000 View Post
    There are a few of us about from Blighty
    If Im standing in the wrong place when the wind changes direction I daresay I might even say there could be too many of you!

It always boils down to the cricket doesn't it! ��

They have that other game too, sort of basketball, football, rugby, all in wrestling, ping pong thing...

Thread Information