Starfinder Playlist

Using different map with preset line of sight

I have a realistic (pintar) caves of chaos map that I would like to use for my current campaign that we just began. I purchased the fantasy grounds classic bundle 2e keep on the borderlands module that I'd like to use but I would like to use the map that I have instead of the one that's provided with the line of sight. Is the best way to do this to create a new layer and somehow have the the players see the new layer only and not the old map with the line of sight or is it simply best to just create new line of sight on the new map and start it all over to begin with?

The latter I think.

Unless the maps are identical in size and content it'll be hard to get them to fit exactly on top of one another. But if they are I think you should be able to superimpose the one you want on the top and have the LoS show on it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yes, the 2 maps are almost identical. I will work on it and report back with an update.

Correction...there is no line of sight with the maps for the Classic Bundle Keep on the Borderlands unfortunately (unless I am missing something). I will have to do it manually. But otherwise it would have worked! The links and everything line up very well.

Blog Entries
    Note, if you do LOS for the module, you can contribute it to the project here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Crowd-Project

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information