DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFPs D&D Eberron’s Oracle of War every other Sat. [5E] [Paid]

POST EDIT: The campaign if full now. Thank you everyone for your interests!

Campaign: Eberron’s Oracle of War
    Cost per Player per session: $10 USD.
    System: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    License: Ultimate (You can use the demo version of Unity)
    Game System: 5th Edition
    Game Time: 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 5pm UTC
    Day of week: Every other Saturday
    Length of Session: 4 hours
    Duration: 20 sessions
    Number of Players needed: Campaign if full
    Character level: 1
    Start Date: Aug. 29th
    Voice: Discord Required
    Streaming / Recording: Recording voice only for YouTube

Campaign Details: Oracle of War is D&D campaign allowing players and DMs to take part in a thrilling tale of destiny, espionage, romance, and pulp action set in the world of Eberron. Across twenty episodes, Eberron’s greatest villains conspire against scheming Dragonmarked Houses to seize control of the Oracle of War, a magical artifact with the power to decipher the Draconic Prophecy and steer the future of the world. As rival factions collide, a small group of scavengers from a remote Mournland salvage base find themselves holding the fate of Eberron in their hands.

More Details: My Eberron campaign is popular enough that I’m starting a second group! I am converting all of Eberron’s Oracle of War episodes into Fantasy Grounds. Who doesn't like Steampunk?! There are 20 episodes that tell an overarching story. The entire campaign takes you from level 1 to 20, leveling once per episode. I will hold a free session 0 in order to make your character in my campaign. This will be recorded to immortalize on YouTube. Only your voice will be recorded so you do NOT need a webcam, only a microphone. People new to Fantasy Grounds or D&D are welcome!

My Modules and Add-ons: I own practically every Fantasy Grounds module including the Player’s Handbook, Xanathar’s Guide to Everything, and Eberron: Rising from the Last War which are used for the races and classes in Eberron (see below). I also own fun modules that add to the list of spells, feats, and other features to choose from. I also own all the popular modules that add actions for your traits, features, and such. Even more so, I have multitudes of extensions that enhance the campaign even further such as adding shops and automations. Because I use Unity, I add Line of Sight to all my games. Finally, I play sound effects and theme music using Syrinscape. In other words, you need not buy a single thing and only need the free demo version of Fantasy Grounds Unity.

Character restrictions: May only use the Player’s Handbook, Xanathar’s Guide to Everything, or Eberron: Rising from the Last War for Race and Class. Sadly, other modules that offer race and class options just don’t make sense in the world of Eberron. But this does means you can play an Artificer or a Warforged! Spells, feats, and other features are not restricted.

About me: I have been playing D&D for 30 years and DMing for 20. Been using Fantasy Grounds for 4 years now. I also convert, make, and sell Fantasy Grounds stuff on the DMs Guild. Finally, I have a YouTube channel with lots of D&D videos of campaigns including Dragonlance in 5th Edition and the world of Eberron, both of which I converted to Fantasy Grounds myself (see YouTube link below).

YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/user/CountEnance

Given Expectations: You can always expect professionalism from me. I try not to cuss or curse. I am LGBTQ friendly. I don’t bring up controversial topics. That being said, I do love humor and am definitely not a monotone stick in the mud. I also sing randomly to my players. You can expect my sessions to be ready every game day as I will never ditch out on my players. You can always expect a very sharp witted, intelligent DM who knows how to paint a colorful world for your mind, keeping you entertained every step of the way.

Quotes: “You are an AMAZING Dungeon Master!” -MissyJean
    “Your game is the biggest highlight of my week.” -Farseli
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” -Einstein
    Last edited by Vodkard; August 15th, 2020 at 20:52.

Spaces are starting to fill up. Just looking for 2-3 more people.

Hey there im new to fantasy grounds but im always up for expanding my dnd playtime and knowledge how do i apply for this awesome sounding game?

Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitboyAlpha View Post
    Hey there im new to fantasy grounds but im always up for expanding my dnd playtime and knowledge how do i apply for this awesome sounding game?
    Hail and well met fellow adventurer! I just sent you a private message with a link to my Discord. Welcome aboard the Eberron Lightening Rail!

I'm new to fantasy grounds and this would possible be my first game of DND I have wanted to play DND for a while and hope this is my opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAsura View Post
    I'm new to fantasy grounds and this would possible be my first game of DND I have wanted to play DND for a while and hope this is my opportunity
    Greetings Earthling! Currently, our campaign is full but if anyone drops out before we start on the 29th, you'll be the first person I offer a spot.

Thread Information