DICE PACKS BUNDLE

activating hidden NPCs

Next actor skips the hidden NPC's. Usually a good thing, but how do you activate such a hidden NPC? The PC takes it's turn, the hidden NPC is who is next in line is skipped, because it's hidden. But what if this NPC is supposed to act? If I make it visible first the player will react to it, which isn't my intention. How to solve this? I now either announce to wait before clicking next action, or do some fiddling with initiative so the NPC is the next actor. Is there a previous actor button, or an "stop skipping this NPC option"? Something else?

Yes, there is an option to skip hidden actors which can be on or off. It sounds like you currently have it on so go into options and switch it off.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    The option affects all NPCs. If that's not what you want, after the player is done, go ahead and reveal the NPC and then change the current action by clicking or dragging the indicator. If the next character is fast on acting, just tell them to wait.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    The option affects all NPCs. If that's not what you want, after the player is done, go ahead and reveal the NPC and then change the current action by clicking or dragging the indicator. If the next character is fast on acting, just tell them to wait.
    The indicator is draggable? Great, that does sound just fine.

Blog Entries
    You can drag the indicator or just click on the dot to set the creature active.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information