5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Smiteworks BBB rating A+ :)

https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/merritt-is...0733-90417200/

The customer reviews are what us long timers would expect. And I remember the two people upset enough to make the complaints.

Awesome. I just posted my own review. 5 Stars!
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    I'm not a fan of the BBB business model, though it is interesting to see the reviews and to know that in general they have an excellent rating, as it is well deserved.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This took me down an interesting rabbit hole. Went digging through a lot of the old threads on these forums. I think I know who at least one of them is.

Yea, pretty sure one of those complaints is the reason this was added to the weekly release notes "Please remember not to update right before a game starts."

So, curiosity got the better of me. I read the complaint. Mostly incoherent babblng and unreasonableness from the complainer.

I kind of wonder if they walked away from their $1100 dollar investment, or sucked it up and got on with it.
    Last edited by Ampersandrew; August 30th, 2020 at 22:02. Reason: Opps, sucked it has a very different meaning that sucked it up.

Check the BBB site. If BBB has a complaint against Nike they walked, and if it is against Hoover they stayed.

Thread Information