5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Improving inclusivity as a TTRPG creator

Hi, inclusivity within the SWADE meta-setting of Suzerain and the games that take place in that universe is important.

By this, I mean not just how to make sure a TTRPG is accessible for all types of people, but also all types of player. By having multiple realms within the Suzerain universe we all for fantasy and sci-fi lovers to play together with the same characters but through adventures of different settings/styles/genres.

What are ways that you all try to help players feel included, confident and comfortable when playing?
    -Ciaran

Infomancer_Ciaran, Savage Mojo
    C-Moon#4331 at Discord

Kickstarter coming October 4th 2020!
    Join our mailing list and get a FREE
    Shane Hensley adventure

Welcome to the forums!

Fantasy Grounds is pretty open. As far as the rules set allow for it then it is up to the group how things are ran. If the rules do not allow for it then normally the DM or game master can find away to work around it. I currently do not have a group that wants to play Savage Worlds so I know nothing of the Suzerain setting. I hope others here can answer your question in more detail.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

I appreciate the help anyway! If you'd like to check out Suzerain our Core Primer is free!

I was thinking more about how FG can help with running very different adventures within the same campaign, but your answer does help, I guess its more of a 'how to deal with the different settings' question than an FG one. I see that now
    -Ciaran

Infomancer_Ciaran, Savage Mojo
    C-Moon#4331 at Discord

Kickstarter coming October 4th 2020!
    Join our mailing list and get a FREE
    Shane Hensley adventure

I do what I do for everyone: Try to be a good host, treat everyone like an individual, and do my best to ensure everyone can use the tools efficiently so the focus is on the story we tell together as a group.

Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    I do what I do for everyone: Try to be a good host, treat everyone like an individual, and do my best to ensure everyone can use the tools efficiently so the focus is on the story we tell together as a group.
    This.

Respect is huge at my table...i talk about it at all my session zeros. I dont care who you are dont care how experienced in playing the game you are etc. At my table everything starts with respecting each other and their time...literally nothing is above that during our sessions....because you cant have fun without it.

Rule 0: Never discuss real life politics, religion, or social issues at the table.
    Rule 1: GM is always right (even if it contradicts the rule books)
    Rule 2: Have fun, but be respectful of each other (includes GM)
    Rule 3: Remember it is a sci-fi/fantasy GAME
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    What if it is? https://www.darklegacycomics.com/196 Society for the Betterment of NPCs

Thread Information