There are so many connection issues threads, and I could not find one close enough my problems so I have created a new thread.

I recently purchased FG and tried to get my players connect to my campaign.
Based on different posts on this forum here is what I have done so far (that took me almost 2 entire days to read many posts and troubleshoot...)

1) Tried conventional set up and did not work
2) Ran tracert on CMD prompt and found I had 2 layers of router (including one layer I can't control) suggesting it would be hard for me to get port forward set-up -> Decided to go for the VPN option
3) Purchased PureVPN with dedicated IP
4) Started PureVPN in dedicated IP mode (FYI: I am in Japan and the VPN ip is located in Singapore)
5) I have inactivated my firewall from AVG (Only Having Windows Defender Firewall on)
6) Made sure both my local and VPN network are set on local Network
7) I have inactivated my own router and plugged directly on Lan cable (to remove network complexity for problem solving)
8) I have verified that I have rules set up for Inbound and Outbound TCP for FG (open for all ports)
9) Start the VPN first make sure it works and then start FG
10) The external IP is the same an my VPN and displayed FG (Internal IP shows as error when I click on it)
11) Yet the test Fails...
12) Deleted the rules in defender firewall to let them run again (interestingly only the Inbound rules gets setup by this method, no outbound)
13) I inactivate temporarily Windows defender firewall -> still fails
14) My players could not connect either

I feel I have tried almost all solutions written on this forum and I am running out of ideas
Any advise on further troubleshooting steps I could follow?