Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Kelrugem,

How does one express:

fast healing 20 (epic)

Can't get this to work.

Thanks,

p.s. getting a new error Attachment 38847
    bmos once I filled in the HD HP for the con extension the error went away. This NPC was undead and uses Charisma. Was able to enter the hitpoints once. Later could not enter the hipoints again. Edited the NPC from base to Cha, and was able to enter the Hitpoints. Abil. Hp. not entered. Most undead are immune to ability damage and drain?
    Last edited by dellanx; August 27th, 2020 at 03:18.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Kelrugem,

How does one express:

fast healing 20 (epic)

Can't get this to work.

Thanks,

p.s. getting a new error Attachment 38847
    What do you mean? You could use FHEAL: 20 I am not sure what the epic here means (but following your response afterwards it seems to be connected to an extension? Then rather write in the thread there, for better visibility )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    What do you mean? You could use FHEAL: 20 I am not sure what the epic here means (but following your response afterwards it seems to be connected to an extension? Then rather write in the thread there, for better visibility )
    Here is a goof example.
    The line:
    hp 642 (25d8+530); regeneration 10 (negative energy)
    (negative) represents the damage type that the creature can't regenerate. In this case "fast heal" or "regeneration" are interchangeable.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Here is a goof example.
    The line:
    (negative) represents the damage type that the creature can't regenerate. In this case "fast heal" or "regeneration" are interchangeable.
    Yes, that is for regeneration, I was just confused why that holds for fast healing, too Because then it is basically regeneration at that point (in most of the points at least I think)

Then I'd say REGEN: 20 epic as effect

Those errors are definitely from my Live HP extension.
    I don't have access to that monster in a module, so I tested with Troll which also has REGEN and am not seeing an issue.

Can you send me a screenshot of the NPC's sheet?
    Because I'm trying to extract information from text fields, it doesn't like when info gets put there that deviates from the format I have designed it around (that of the official Pathfinder modules).
    I'm assuming something about how the HD are entered is causing the error. If so, once I know what it is, I can code around it.

EDIT: also just as a heads up, there isn't a 'mention' notification system so I only saw that by chance
    Last edited by bmos; August 27th, 2020 at 20:25.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Those errors are definitely from my Live HP extension.
    I don't have access to that monster in a module, so I tested with Troll which also has REGEN and am not seeing an issue.

Can you send me a screenshot of the NPC's sheet?
    Because I'm trying to extract information from text fields, it doesn't like when info gets put there that deviates from the format I have designed it around (that of the official Pathfinder modules).
    I'm assuming something about how the HD are entered is causing the error. If so, once I know what it is, I can code around it.

EDIT: also just as a heads up, there isn't a 'mention' notification system so I only saw that by chance
    I realized that, was a busy morning. Thanks bmos.

Thank You!

bmos - message sent with screenshots and NPC.

Thank You!

bmos - message sent with screenshots and NPC.
    It wouldn't let me respond with attachment via message.
    Regarding your alternate approach to entering the HD, try this. If it works, I'll include it in Tuesday's update.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; August 28th, 2020 at 10:45.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It wouldn't let me respond with attachment via message.
    Regarding your alternate approach to entering the HP, try this. If it works, I'll include it in Tuesday's update.
    Success! Thank you bmos!

Thank You!

Thread Information