5E Character Create Playlist

LFG 1P 5E New player looking to learn. [-4 utc]

FG License: Paid classic
    Time Zone: i.e. EDT [-4 utc]
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: available any days between noon and midnight for the most part.
    Term: I feel a 1-shot would be good since i'm so new, but open to longer campaigns
    Voice: Maybe a sticking point, But i can only listen and type
    Game System Preferred: d&d5e
    Game System Experience: None
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: None outside of testing some features on my own.

Character Type Preferred: any caster/healer, but being new am open t
    About me: Am mute irl, but learned about FG recently and felt i could play with text chat, though not sure how many groups are open to somebody like me joining. Looking for maybe a group tilted slightly more towards combat, and don't mind having somebody as green as me around. also looking for a group that doesn't mind being more casual and cracking some jokes.

this is my first lfg, so i am sure i am leaving something out, let me know if there is more i can/should add here.

Blog Entries
    There are a few groups around that run Text Only games and while I don't know if he has room SirGraystone here on the forums runs those types of games. You may want to try messaging him directly.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information