5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Hello. Is this still being actively worked on? It looks great so far!

I believe so. I do a bit of art for it, but the person doing the actual code work for it has been busy with real life stuff.

Mothership has been getting a lot of attention lately due to their Kickstarter campaign. Is work still being done on the Mothership RPG ruleset for FGU, or has it stalled?

I believe Rulesets for the People are doing it next after a d6 ruleset. They put their stuff up on the Forge and release them for free. They've done the Old School Essentials ruleset and a Gamma World one.

https://www.patreon.com/rulesetsforthepeople/posts

Quote Originally Posted by dpezet View Post
    Mothership has been getting a lot of attention lately due to their Kickstarter campaign. Is work still being done on the Mothership RPG ruleset for FGU, or has it stalled?
    It was put on hold for a bit since the person doing the heavy lifting (the code work) was busy with RL stuff. I have been in contact with him and it appears the interest is still there, just need to find the time to finish the work needed.
    As soon as I know more, I will post in here.

Still a WIP

Attached Images Attached Images

That looks good. I really like that chat font.

I am very new to mothership. Found about it because of the recent kickstarter, and I am super curious to play.
    This ruleset is looking fantastic, I really hope it gets released not too far in the future

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I am very new to mothership. Found about it because of the recent kickstarter, and I am super curious to play.
    This ruleset is looking fantastic, I really hope it gets released not too far in the future
    Every game system needs a johniba - you sir are a machine with Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Every game system needs a johniba - you sir are a machine with Star Wars.
    OH wow, thank you... i dont know what to say

Thread Information