DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FGU Feat Description error

So, I don’t know if this is a Dev thing or just something I can somehow edit myself but:

the Enhanced Resistance (Physical) feat, when playing the SFRPG ruleset in FGU, the benefit section reads the same as Weapon Specialization feat instead of the correct ER feat benefit description.
    Last edited by LuckyDragon; August 9th, 2020 at 17:04.
    Running: Ultimate License (FGC/FGU)
    Preferred Rulesets: Pathfinder/Starfinder
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time [EST = GMT -5; EDT = GMT - 4]

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to SFRPG forum.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDragon View Post
    So, I don’t know if this is a Dev thing or just something I can somehow edit myself but:

the Enhanced Resistance (Physical) feat, when playing the SFRPG ruleset in FGU, the benefit section reads the same as Weapon Specialization feat instead of the correct ER feat benefit description.
    What is the source of the Enhanced Resistance (Physical) feat? I only found the Uncategorized Enhanced Resistance Feat from the CRB which has the correct description.

After looking at it, it was most certainly pulled from the CRB, However,​ we did recently migrate the campaign (Signal of Screams) from FGC to FGU. Could it be that something happened in the transfer? Wouldn't really make sense but I'm no programming wizard.
    Since it shows correctly in the FGU CRB I suppose this is actually a really simple fix, I'll just delete it from the character and load the CRB one. For some reason I thought it wasn't correct in the core, now I just look like an idiot, lol.
    Capture.PNG
    Last edited by LuckyDragon; August 10th, 2020 at 01:41.
    Running: Ultimate License (FGC/FGU)
    Preferred Rulesets: Pathfinder/Starfinder
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time [EST = GMT -5; EDT = GMT - 4]

It does these weird things sometimes, don't worry. Important thing that you found a solution

Thread Information