DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Ignore minimum strength edge

I'm inputting data for Low Life, and one race has a background edge that allows them to ignore minimum strength requirements for weapons. I know how to do that on individual weapons, but is there a command I can put in the edge to apply it to any weapon the character equips? I'm trying to avoid having to remember to modify every individual weapon the character may pick up. My searching here and via Google didn't turn up anything other than individual weapon edits. Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkachaka View Post
    I'm inputting data for Low Life, and one race has a background edge that allows them to ignore minimum strength requirements for weapons. I know how to do that on individual weapons, but is there a command I can put in the edge to apply it to any weapon the character equips? I'm trying to avoid having to remember to modify every individual weapon the character may pick up. My searching here and via Google didn't turn up anything other than individual weapon edits. Thanks for any help.
    Unfortunately there is no such "Edge" or effect because no official FG product has need for it
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information