STAR TREK 2d20

New user seeking some Advice on Ranger Setup

Hi All

Very new to FG.

I have gone through and created a High Elf Ranger. All seems good. Advanced him to 2nd level and I can add a Fighting Style. I drag the Fighting Style to the character Sheet and it shows under Features. What it doesnt do though is ask for the choice (Archery, Defense, etc).

Am I missing something or do I need to do this differently.

Cheers

There isn't a pop up choice for Fighting style; you need to do that manually.

See video three in this series for some guidance (it talks about the fighter but it's the same for Rangers - just with fewer choices.) https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...112#post492112
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    How did you level up? You should be dragging the class back to the character sheet. If you simple changed the level value from 1 to 2, then FG did not do any automation for you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Didnt Drag it. Learning something new each day. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bsycamore View Post
    Didnt Drag it. Learning something new each day. Cheers
    As a quick tip, with FG the first thing to try is drag and drop, that is the core way most of FG functions. If you have problems with targetting in combat, you probably didn't drag and drop from the combat tracker to the map, etc.

Thread Information