DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: FGU /FGC issue

FGU /FGC issue

I have something driving me crazy. In my 40k MutliRuleset, in the Party Sheet, I have a simple progress bar to track a manually adjusted value. Works fine in FGC.

In FGU when I first run it, the progress bar displays in the wrong position on the sheet. When I adjust the value it moves to the correct position.

I adjusted the script, and have it now not displaying at all on start up, but when I make a manual adjustment, it displays correctly and in the right position.

So, I have it working fine, written either way, after manually adjusting the value. Why on start up is it not displaying the bar correctly?

The fact that it works in FGC and not FGU just makes no sense to me. Looking for an assist here.

FGU has slightly different order of events than FGC; including the fact that FGU removed a bunch of extra repetitive events that FGC was doing. I know that I rewrote the party sheet HP and HD bars for D&D rulesets; and added the revised template into the CoreRPG layer.

If you based your progress bar on a copy of the original progress bar template, then it assumed a very specific set of steps. The new implementation doesn't need those assumptions; so works in both.

The template in CoreRPG is called "progressbar". Are you using "progressbar", or did you borrow the original progress bar code to make your own?

Regards,
    JPG

I wrote a status bar template and lua script, it's based off the old wound counters and health percentages. I will look at the new progress bar in CoreRPG. It's best to use that if it already exists.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thread Information