Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...php/5E_Effects

A link that will help you automate things in 5e if you are using it (there are similar pages for rulesets like PF2e and the like). I have got it to a point where my players do their own automation for the most part now.
    They will have groups for items, powers and spells as a rule. Exceptions are shared resource pools where you can create a group for something like channel divinity and then put multiple actions in that group that use the same resource. Very powerful, very flexible.

It may seem like a lot, but it is actually pretty simple and when you get used to it it takes seconds to set a character up.

I am running a lot of PF2e atm and I am missing 5e's group and power features so much when it comes to organising the action window.
    Last edited by lostsanityreturned; August 8th, 2020 at 21:03.

The character Wizard is a very good add-on though it is still at early stage and buggy (For example creating spellcaster doesn't come with spell slots). But I only see good things from it moving forward as the developers seem to be consistently updating it.
    I am also glad that automating the module is part of the roadmap as it is a great help to newer players.

Someone has made a bunch of level 20 characters for each of the classes with all the features coded in. I downloaded them and just copied them over to my PC's characters, rage included. Here is the link to the barbarian post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...barian-Package

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaprr View Post
    Someone has made a bunch of level 20 characters for each of the classes with all the features coded in. I downloaded them and just copied them over to my PC's characters, rage included. Here is the link to the barbarian post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...barian-Package
    Note that when you use these, you need to adjust the abilities to the level of your character, they are created at 20th level, so any abilities that skill with level will need to be scaled.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Note that when you use these, you need to adjust the abilities to the level of your character, they are created at 20th level, so any abilities that skill with level will need to be scaled.
    Right. I probably should have specified that. Real easy to do though.

Thread Information