STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @Jiminimonka,
    Thank you very much; we've forwarded to Carl again and are tracking with all the data files.

@Reg,
    If you are still having the issue, can you please provide the campaign and all referenced graphic files (modules/folders)?

JPG
    @Moonwizard - I'm uploading the additional material now to the link that I was sent. So the dropbox will now contain the campaign, all modules, extensions and images. It is large, so I'll monitor its progress - currently report flips between 1 and 2 hours. If that bombs, I'll break it up into smaller chunks

My problems were in a map from the "Seeds of Chaos" module within the map for "Garden, Orchad, Topiary & River". The layer order screen grabs were uploaded earlier in this post, but I've included them in the Drop box just to be sure.

Let me know if you'd like anything else to help track this down - screen grabs, videos of work in progress, log files. Whatever you need.
    Thanks,
    Reg F

Thanks guys. I think we might have found it; and it was related to module override files loading and not preserving parent IDs. It will be fixed with the vision/lighting release. Unfortunately, all the updates currently are gated as we work to get that out.

Regards,
    JPG

Glad to help pin the bug down

Can't wait for the fix!

Has the fix supposedly been released? I'm still having this same issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperventilator View Post
    Has the fix supposedly been released? I'm still having this same issue.
    Nope. Only updates have been to DLC and rulesets. They are working on version 4.1 which includes lighting and vision. It will be a big update, but is proving troublesome with performance impacts. See the Laboratory forum for details if interested in goings ons.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information