Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Can you guys provide example campaigns with images that have the layer sorting issue again?

I want to make sure that Carl has the most up to date examples; and we've been getting partial data from our support tickets. (i.e. campaigns; but not all the graphics files used)
    Please send the zipped-up campaigns to [email protected]. Also, please include any custom graphics modules and files in the modules/images directory of the FG data folder.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you guys provide example campaigns with images that have the layer sorting issue again?

I want to make sure that Carl has the most up to date examples; and we've been getting partial data from our support tickets. (i.e. campaigns; but not all the graphics files used)
    Please send the zipped-up campaigns to [email protected]. Also, please include any custom graphics modules and files in the modules/images directory of the FG data folder.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Do you need mine again?

Just to be safe, if it's not working in the Live version; please send me again.

We had fixed an issue in October last year similar to this; but we already double-checked that isn't the issue. @cpinder mentioned to me that he was waiting on graphics files on a couple; but this particular issue tracking has become disjointed.

I'm trying to reset; and make sure @cpinder has the latest campaign examples with all the necessary graphics. Then, I can double-check to recreate and document everything.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just to be safe, if it's not working in the Live version; please send me again.

We had fixed an issue in October last year similar to this; but we already double-checked that isn't the issue. @cpinder mentioned to me that he was waiting on graphics files on a couple; but this particular issue tracking has become disjointed.

I'm trying to reset; and make sure @cpinder has the latest campaign examples with all the necessary graphics. Then, I can double-check to recreate and document everything.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Its too big for an email. Opening a new ticket.

SUPPORT-10386 new ticket - campaign and module uploaded, and 6gb asset link sent.

@Jiminimonka,
    Thank you very much; we've forwarded to Carl again and are tracking with all the data files.

@Reg,
    If you are still having the issue, can you please provide the campaign and all referenced graphic files (modules/folders)?

Thanks,
    JPG

@Jiminimonka,

Is there a particular image we can look at? Is "Gnome Mines Low Level - FGU" one of them? If so, what order should they be in?

Thanks,
    JPG

Maybe even a quick image snip of the right hand layer list would be even faster.

JPG

I was able to recreate with "Gnome Mines Low Level - FGU"; and added my notes to the support ticket for @cpinder.

Thanks,
    JPG

They are number from top layer to bottom 1 to 58 - think you figured it out now.

Thread Information