Starfinder Playlist

Art for tiles anywhere

I've searched and found nothing here on this.

I bought some tiles packs while they were on sale.

They were excellent.

the included ones in FGU - shockbolt and Torstens - are also excellent

Are there more anywhere?

Specifically, I'm looking for dungeon and castle "furniture" and regal bed to put in the king's chambers, some torture stuff in the dungeon

Some variety in chests

That sort of stuff

Any pointers on where to go and what to look for?

Blog Entries
    Furniture is not split out separately within this art pack, but there are furnished and unfurnished rooms of several dungeon and castle tiles in the Medieval Fantasy Castle Pack. It looks like you already have that one though. I will check with Joshua Watmough, one of our staff artists, to see which packs he has with these sort of things and see if we can bubble it up in the queue to release. I know he has tables, plates, and other furniture.

-Doug

I do have an Art Pack that will be available soon that does have a large amount of furnishings in it. It is intended to be used to create a wide variety of interior locations.
    Here are a couple of examples
    Attachment 38696
    HouseFlr3Reduced.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jwatmough; August 21st, 2020 at 14:32.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatmough View Post
    I do have an Art Pack that will be available soon that does have a large amount of furnishings in it. It is intended to be used to create a wide variety of interior locations.
    Here are a couple of examples
    Attachment 38696
    HouseFlr3Reduced.jpg
    Yes, I have the Medieval Castle pack and the artwork is terrific and I enjoy using them.

The samples in your attachment above look great, as long as those rugs, tables and plates etc, are separate that can be moved and sized and placed - then it would be awesome!

The difference is the flexibility the loose items offer over the already drawn in stuff - both in visual appeal and in play.

So I did a demo game tonight for what used to be my Friday Night Face-To-Face group a the FLGS before COVID.

When that happened, I didn't yet own FGU and I had no luck in convincing the others to all fork out for a standard licence when that other VTT on a web browser was "free"

After several months of frustration with that on my part, our DM announced he was really under the pump at work over the next couple of months with working from home and could we do alternating DM's.

I haad since purchased FGU and lots of source material at your excellent July sale (more of those, please?)

I had originally planned to "Wow" them with a crafted Medieval Fantasy Castle from that very tile pack and embellished with items from others from your store. There were ripples in the pond and rain in the courtyard and grounds, but a folders bug (that's been fixed and update on the way - thanks heaps for the speedy service!) meant that didn't happen.

So I Grabbed a JPEG dungeon, threw LoS into it and then started adding details.

I placed treasure chests on top of spell sigils for Glyph of Warding. In front of that, I placed a circular unlit fire pit with a layer above it with a rug. When they went for the chests, I turn off the visibility of the rug and hey presto Sphere of Annihilation trap - not sure it would work, but it did.

So that resulted in a discussion about continuing the adventure in weeks to come. They might buy FGU in the future - I'm hopeful, and that was partly due to the rich and varied environment I was able to drop down in relatively short order. And that was just 3 rooms out of 13.

Yes, the system is awesome and the DM tools are terrific, but they didn't see that, they saw the beds, and chests and rugs and sigils and doors.

So yes, more furniture, more knick-knacks, more little bits and pieces that we can use to add variety and flavour to the story elements that we play on would be really welcome, at least by me!

Bubble away!

This thread was started because I was scouring the internet and this forum looking for a photo, drawing painting or anything of a regal looking bed fit for a king, as seen from above. Just not easily, if it exists at all, which surprised me.

There's gotta be an opportunity there
    Last edited by Reg; August 21st, 2020 at 15:33. Reason: typos

Blog Entries
    That sounds like a fun time. Well done.

Blog Entries
    A few things you may not know and want to

- The July Sale is coordinated with the Valve/Steam sale, their are 3 of them per year that are always times with the Valve/Steam sales.
    - There is always something on sale, sign up for the newsletter to see what items are on sale each week.
    - There are thousands of free mapping symbols/icons/brushes at https://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/ but you will have to add them to FGU yourself as no installer has been created for FGU yet and the distribution license for those items is unique (though the license for usage allows commercial use).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information