5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

MGT2e LFP - Spinward Marches 1105

FG License: Ultimate Classic
    Game System: Mongoose Traveller 2e

Time Zone: Mountain
    Day of week and time: Every other Saturday, 5PM (4PM Pacific Time) (I am open to starting later or earlier if that works for everyone.)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Every other week, ~5 hour sessions.
    Term: i.e. Continuing campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Number of Players in game & needed: 2 potentials, would like a total of 4 or 5 players.
    Character starting level & equipment: MGT2e Just mustered out. We can arrange to meet on Discord and make characters together, or you can try a pregen.
    Character restrictions: Humaniti, Aslan, Vargr, or other. I have rules for generating a variety of player races.

Details of your scenario: 1105 in the Spinward Marches. OTU. This allows for a variety of one-shot modules/adventures. Presumably, the quest for the ancients would be a good background for the campaign.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=5244

EDIT: Assuming we can get enough players, the plan is to make characters on the first session (8-8-2020)
    Last edited by vonPilsner; July 28th, 2020 at 05:36.

Found this through your reddit post, I would definitely be interested if you have room!
    I'm Pacific time zone and would be available during the posted time.

I'd be interested. I'm on the east coast, but pretty flexible on time - especially on the weekends.

I'm very new to Traveller - just bought the ruleset recently.

Quote Originally Posted by paragade View Post
    Found this through your reddit post, I would definitely be interested if you have room!
    I'm Pacific time zone and would be available during the posted time.
    Of course, sign up on the calendar page. to reserve a spot.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=5244

Quote Originally Posted by gumbytrain View Post
    I'd be interested. I'm on the east coast, but pretty flexible on time - especially on the weekends.

I'm very new to Traveller - just bought the ruleset recently.
    That sounds great, approved!

Wow! Played the original a few times back in the day. Really love the game. Too bad my groups were never interested. Would love to get back in. Let me know if you need me. EST (Florida)

Quote Originally Posted by Ixeldreth View Post
    Wow! Played the original a few times back in the day. Really love the game. Too bad my groups were never interested. Would love to get back in. Let me know if you need me. EST (Florida)
    I know the feeling, approved!

Hello, I am interested. I am in CST so our time zones should not be an issue. I have not played Traveller but it is the ruleset I have been looking into and has caught my eye. If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you

If you're still looking for players, I would like to join your game. I bought and read the core rulebook and I'm planning on running a game eventually. It would be nice to join a game as a player first to get more familiar with the system.

My apologies, we appear to be full, that said, people may drop out after a session or two. If/when that happens I will reach out to you.

Thread Information