5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sstarsslayer View Post
    I agree. I'll upvote. "mask-sensitive" could be an option on the CT record, in addition to it already being on the token.
    Thanks for the upvote. Its something I have been wanting for a while. Manually clicking the "Mask Sensitive Visibility" on each token is a welcome workaround in the meantime. :-)

Disagree that what is being asked for is already available. Ill give you an example.

I had an encounter with many ghouls in fog that were only visible when within 20 feet. (as distance LOS is not implemented yet I had to manually control visibility of the ghouls) I would get players to move and then set visbility of npc on map to visible. However the npc does not show up on combat tracker. It slowed down our session a great amount as i would have to scroll through the combat tracker to locate the npc and make them visible on player combat tracker. If they arnt visible on CT then all the combat results do not show up in chat for the players.

Visibility on map should auto add or at least be a radial option to show on combat tracker, not just the CT visibility sets map visibility) otherwise what is mask visibility used for.

Quote Originally Posted by Naroe View Post
    Disagree that what is being asked for is already available. Ill give you an example.

I had an encounter with many ghouls in fog that were only visible when within 20 feet. (as distance LOS is not implemented yet I had to manually control visibility of the ghouls) I would get players to move and then set visbility of npc on map to visible. However the npc does not show up on combat tracker. It slowed down our session a great amount as i would have to scroll through the combat tracker to locate the npc and make them visible on player combat tracker. If they arnt visible on CT then all the combat results do not show up in chat for the players.

Visibility on map should auto add or at least be a radial option to show on combat tracker, not just the CT visibility sets map visibility) otherwise what is mask visibility used for.
    I created a wish list for exactly that. Vote for it here:
    https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=134336

Thread Information