FG Spreadshirt Swag

Mask Sensitive Visibility and Auto visibility on Combat Tracker

I would like to draw attention to a wish list item that I believe will be very helpful for GM's.
    https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=134336

Part of the fun of exploring is being surprised by what is around the corner. Currently as default if a player walks around the corner and there is a monster token it wont be visible unless I manually click on the eye icon in the combat tracker or if I populate the map with the encounter then tell the players to hold on for some time while I manually click each monster token (could be a lot of them) and turn on Mask Sensitive Visibility. This takes time and is annoying to both me and the players. Now they know something is up. The wish list asks for an option to activate Mask Sensitive Visibility as an option eliminating the need to manually click each token to turn it on.

In conjunction with this option, if the token on the map becomes visible the "eye" on the Combat Tracker needs to be triggered ON so the NPC becomes visible on the Combat Tracker. Currently I have to be reminded by the players to turn the visible token on in the combat tracker. The logic of how this would work I described in the wish list item.

If this sounds useful please upvote the wish list item.

Wish I could vote for this 100 times!

Also, it would be really useful to be able to group select and change all the selected token's visibility at once. If this is possible I can't find it.

Cheers,

Simon

Thread Information