Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Versatile Heritage

Ive noticed Half-Elf and Half-Orc seem to be available to all Ancestries as a Heritage. If this a bug or is it just me?

I know the APG has heritages that are available to all ancestries, but I thought halvsies were only available to Humans?
    "The small town of Swampspittle is a charming reminder of how Faerun use to be.Plague victims crawl eloquently down it's dung filled streets; greasing the way with puss from thier buboes.While at least two children a week are burnt at the stake as changelings in the handsome market square. The town boasts two taverns, one humourous dwarf and a shop that sells little things made of straw."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Ive noticed Half-Elf and Half-Orc seem to be available to all Ancestries as a Heritage. If this a bug or is it just me?

I know the APG has heritages that are available to all ancestries, but I thought halvsies were only available to Humans?
    Notice that it is tagged as an uncommon heritage in the selection box when adding an ancestry to a PC except the human ancestry - it's not listed as uncommon in the selection window for humans. This is based off the "Other Halves" sidebar on page 55 of the Core Rules. Like with anything that is uncommon in Pathfinder Second edition, you always need to be able to access it - i.e. get your GMs approval, or have the pre-reqs/access needed. Thus it is listed as an uncommon versatile heritage when making a heritage selection while in the ancestry addition phase of character generation for all ancestries except humans.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah yes, I see it now Thanks!
    "The small town of Swampspittle is a charming reminder of how Faerun use to be.Plague victims crawl eloquently down it's dung filled streets; greasing the way with puss from thier buboes.While at least two children a week are burnt at the stake as changelings in the handsome market square. The town boasts two taverns, one humourous dwarf and a shop that sells little things made of straw."

As someone who has a half-orc elf in one of my games that I had to do manually, can I just say a thousand thank yous for making half-orc and half-elf into versatile heritages going forward.

Thread Information