Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Dice Target Numbers

I'm not sure if I'm just an idiot that cant find it, but is there no target number macro for fantasy grounds? So it wouldnt automate rolls in something like Shadowrun where every roll of a 5 or 6 counts as a "success" and you need a certain number of successes to perform your task?

Blog Entries
    Not sure if the new die macros in FGU allow target numbers. But prior to that, target numbers are a function of the ruleset. I know MoreCore has target numbers. CoreRPG in FGU might. Other rulesets that need them will have them. Check the forums, there are several ShadowRun rulesets around. Not sure the status of any of them though.

Blog Entries
    MoreCore supports several Shadowrun rolls but also Fantasy Grounds Unity has a much improved dice handler and can do that too.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Oh it does? Could you tell me the macro for it? I'm using FGU but I cant seem to find any command that works with target numbers.

Blog Entries
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...0/Rolling+Dice

/die 6d6s5 roll 6dice and count 5s and 6s as successes
    /die 6d6s5s6#2 roll 6dice and counts 5s as success and 6s as two successes
    /die 6d6s5s6#2f1 roll 6dice and counts 5s as success and 6s as two successes and every 1 as a failure

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Thread Information