DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[MacOS] [SWADE] PC sheet scroll feature

Hi Team!

With the last update, the Savage Worlds PC sheet has lost the scroll feature. As you can see on the attached screenshot, there is an area for the background story of the character. You can't scroll down anymore. This feature worked perfectly before the last FGU update.

SWADE_PC_sheet.jpg

SO version: MacOS 10.15.6
    FGU: 2020-08-03 (no pending updates)
    Ruleset: SWADE 5.2.6
    Nébula Rol

So you dare to cross the Veil… Oh, adventurer! Do you think there won’t be consequences, perhaps?

Sakrynia: The Land of Tears

I don't think this is ruleset dependent as I am having a missing scroll bar issue also.

4e on Windows

Power window will not show the scroll bar when text is more than the window area. If I drag the window bottom down the scroll wheel will appear.

Scroll feature is back on windows but still missing from Character sheets.
    Nébula Rol

So you dare to cross the Veil… Oh, adventurer! Do you think there won’t be consequences, perhaps?

Hi all!

This problem has no been solved. If you open Savage Worlds PC Sheet and go to Main tab you will find an area for the character story. You can't scroll down and up the text by using the mouse wheel. The problem happens on macOS and Windows but not on Classic. Such feature was lost on FGU at same time that appeared the scroll bars issue.

I'd appreciate a lot to know if you know the source of the problem and if the solution is on the task queue.

Thanks in advance.
    Nébula Rol

There was apparently multiple separate scrolling issues that we're caused by revamping our UI for performance, and we're knocking out as we find them. This text field one appears to be similar to the one reported for Rolemaster as well. We'll look at getting a fix in the build next week.

Regards,
    JPG

I appreciate a lot that information. Thanks so much.
    Nébula Rol

PC sheet scroll problem has been fixed. Thanks so much.

BTW, last night I ran our third FGU game and all players ended very pleased about performance. Good work. Keep fixing, tweaking and adding features... I'm very thankful.
    Nébula Rol

Thread Information