5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Recommendations Regarding Duplicate Entries from Modules

Hello,

Does anyone have recommendations for managing all the duplicate entries from loading a bunch of modules? It would be nice if looking in a list I only saw 1 entry for things that are basically duplicates. And by basically duplicates I mean the item description is exactly the same, but there's a separate entry from each module loaded. If someone made a quality of life mod on DMSGuild, let me know. One solution would be to cut down on the number of modules loaded at once, but I like to browse and pull items I like from different modules.

Example shows the number of "different" entries for Alchemist's Fire. Alchemist's Fire Example.jpg

EDIT: I apologize if this has already been addressed in a different thread. I tried to find an answer, but maybe my searches just weren't good enough.
    Last edited by Ibhuk; August 6th, 2020 at 21:04.

It is the nature of the beast since FG sees each item as a discrete one for each module that it is in. This has come up before but there isn't a solution at this time.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information