STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Divine Contention, Essentials Kit, Sleeping Dragon's Wake

Hi, I am new to D&D and would like to know what the difference between the 3 modules that are selling in the store.
    - Divine Contention
    - Essentials Kit
    - Sleeping Dragon's Wake

Thanks for your time

The Essentials Kit is a basic set of rules (which add Sidekicks) and an adventure aimed at starting DMs and Players which take the players from level 1-5. The three adventures (Divine Contention, Sleeping Dragons' Wake, Storm Lord's Wrath) are follow up adventures in the same location.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    If you have questions specific to SLW, SDW, DC, let me know, I'm running them for my group now.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you all for the reply. My next question is, if I bought an adventure pack in FG, it is possible for me to read the story without a PDF or the physical copy right?

Yes, you can read the story in Fantasy Grounds. All of the text of any adventure are reproduced in Fantasy Grounds.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That's great. Thanks for the answer

I am still very new to fantasy ground and D&D. When I was trying out the adventure (DoIP) module in fantasy ground, I opened the player's Sword Coast map and saw all the pins on it. Seems to me those pins are super spoilery. Will the player actually be able to read anything on the pin or the pin is only visible to the DM when the DM share the map with them?

How do I share the pin with the players?

Blog Entries
    Like everything else, to share right click and select Share.

Something that will help you understand what players see/can do, start a second instance of FG on your computer and connect to it with the address of localhost

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information