5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
    Blog Entries

LFP for text based campaign in Moonshae Isles

FG License: I have the Ultimate licence so demo is fine to play, we will be playing on FG for now but will probably switch on FGU at some point.

Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: EST Eastern Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Saturday, 7 pm
    If new game, planned start date: Next Saturday, which I believe is September 5th

Planned Duration & Frequency: Every week, for 4 hours session
    Term: Our previous campaign just ended at level 16 so this will be long term.

Text or Voice: Text ONLY
    Voice software used: None for voice, but I can be messaged on Discord but even then only by text.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: I try to mix 50/50 but in the end that's up to the players.
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 4 regular players, but I would 1 or 2 more to join us.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
    Character restrictions: Anything publish by Wizards will probably be allow but you can check with me if you want to play something exotic.

Details of your scenario: The group will start on a ship from Amn on its way to Snowdown Island to visit the Moonshae Isles for the first. If you want to explore mysterious islands, learn about the fey creatures hidden deep in the forest, get the blessing of the Earthmother or the secret of the Beast lurking in the dark...

No experience in Moonshae Islands is needed, the less you know probably the better. Peoples new to FG or D&D are welcome.

I have few home rules, characters creation is by the points system but using 30 points instead of 27 with a max of 16 instead of 15 before racial bonus. And the number of attune items you can have is your proficiency bonus.

P.S.: This is a text only campaing, I repeat it again because some peoples try to join and are surprise that I don't use a microphone on Discord.

I would be interested in joining. I am new to both FG and 5E, but I played AD&D for 15 years. I also have a 16 year old that would like to play as well (this would be his first campaign).

Thread Information