DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Want 5 Players West Marches Style (Elantris Excavation) Usually M/W or F at 6 PM

FG License: DM Has Ultimate Licence
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: EST / EDT
    Day of week and time: Most Games are Held Monday, Wednesday, or Friday. (West Marches). From 6 PM to 9 or 10 PM.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly until the story ends. 3 Hours. (Allowed to come and go)
    Term: Likely to be at least +1 years to 2.

Text or Voice: Voice for in-sessions, a lot of RP Chat in text. Optional RP in Discord during off sessions.
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on the specific DM but i would say during sessions its usually 40% RP / 60% Combat. Out of Session is 100% RP.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently Full
    Character starting level & equipment: Current Start Level is 3.
    Character restrictions: Official Content for Class and Spells + Blood Hunter / Gunslinger. Any Custom Race with DM Approval.

Details of your scenario:

Elantris Excavation is a west marches style campaign with a heavy focus on multiple stories going on. Which takes place after a previous campaign that was heavily inspired by the events of wheel of time. The Heroes in the previous story failed to properly seal away an entity known as Moradin. Because of this weak sealing his taint has slowly started to poison the world causing a slow decay of everything including its inhabitants. This so term poison is referred to as the Blight.

The campaign started with an expedition to a far away land called Elantris, where it was rumored that Moradin's only equal Lord Ao gave his life to save those who he created. This land called Elantris is where the expedition believes they can finally find a cure to the Blight. However they are running into problems on this hostile land and have many different islands and leads to investigate in hope for a cure.

This is a West marches Campaign where ideally you can play as often as sessions are hosted assuming there is room to join. Currently there are 3 with a 4th DM coming up to speed currently so sessions happen on a weekly basis for the most point. There is also a priority session so its not first come first serve but looks to see when the last time you played was and if it was less recent then some of the other players that signed up it will give the spot to you.

There is also a real survival theme to the campaign with custom bots that run on discord to allow downtime activities every single day on discord. The Dm's actively take any suggestions and add them to the game and servers when they can. Ideally we are looking for players who care interested in RPing on discord and attending at least 1 session a month.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=5352

Currenly Full
    Last edited by shawn2489; September 5th, 2020 at 13:54. Reason: Edit

Interested, and eager.

never read wheel of time or Elantris but will read if it's relevant. Mondays times can be a guarantee if a slot is available. I can be involved Wed/Fri briefly so long as it's before the 14th of sep. as I'm expecting a work schedule change, but after then my only available day will be Monday for actual sessions. I love the idea of an explorative game and I have little pre-conceptual knowledge of DND tropes and game knowledge.

I'm an ex dm for 3 short campaigns for 3e pathfinder/5e campaign, player for 2 games under inexperienced 3e games. all DND experiance was in person spanning a few years before the rona besides online media.

Very interested. 've read elantris but not wheel of time. I think i could make it to all sessions. I've been playing dnd for about 5 years with mixed experience as a player and dm, and i'd really love to try out a west marches style game, especially with a premise as unique as this one

Are you still looking for players?

Yes, we are always passively looking for more active members.

I would be interested if you still have room

Thread Information