FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SW Rifts coming to FG

Pinnacle just announced that SW Rifts is coming to the FG store. No release date mentioned though, just that it was still early.

That one really catches me off-guard. I really didn't think Palladium would let them... But man I am tickled...

Yeah, a surprise for sure, but a good one.

Indeed it is!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Does this mean that all your hard work is finally going to pay off, GunbunnyFuFu?

AWESOME! I'm so happy to see this, Palladium is indeed a great company and must respect Pinnacle quite a bit to let them go forward with this. Rifts is one of the best RPG Genre/Universes out there and coupled with Savage Worlds is just about perfect. Now we will soon have access to it on FG is almost like a perfect storm of Awesome RPGing... Thank you to everyone who made this possible. What a great gift to the fans of all three.

I can't wait for this. My group loves Rifts, and even though I know Palladium games aren't beloved by RPGer's everywhere, I grew up with it and love it. We haven't had a chance to properly try SWADE Rifts, and now there's no excuse

Savage Rifts is a boatload of fun!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Well I won’t be buying this. Since the COVID thing I’ve been inputting the books into a Module for FG. I’m maybe a month away from finishing it as well as clean it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2fie View Post
    Well I won’t be buying this. Since the COVID thing I’ve been inputting the books into a Module for FG. I’m maybe a month away from finishing it as well as clean it up.
    Perhaps you should contact Smiteworks. You never know how far along they are, you might be able to link up with the development group. Never hurts to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Perhaps you should contact Smiteworks. You never know how far along they are, you might be able to link up with the development group. Never hurts to ask.
    That is very true

Thread Information