FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG brand new player - UK/Europe time zone

Hi,

FG License: I’m downloading a free version but I don’t mind getting a paid licence of needed!
    Time Zone: London/U.K./GMT 0
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: available most evenings & weekends. Would like to get involved in a longer, weekly game, but maybe some shorter or one shots to start?
    Voice: can use voice chat & would be willing to download software required.
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, as that’s what I’ve started reading up on.
    Game System Experience: None
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: never used fantasy ground before

About me:
    I’m in my 30s, Wanted to try D&D for years but I don’t know anyone who plays. I’m available most evenings. Bit shy (autism) but I’ve been writing stories for years and would like to get involved in rpgs.I’m in the U.K. for time zone reference. If anyone has a group & would be willing to help a total beginner, let me know!
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Wilb; August 5th, 2020 at 14:09. Reason: Improving LFG post as per guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilb View Post
    Hi,

Wanted to try D&D for years but I don’t know anyone who plays. I’m available most evenings. I’m in the U.K. for time zone reference. If anyone has a group & would be willing to help a total beginner, let me know!

Thanks.
    Should note: I don’t have a licence yet, I want to keep it open for whichever the group is using, so no preference there. I would prefer 5e if possible.

If the eventual DM of a game you are accepted into has the Ultimate license you will only need a Demo copy of Fantasy Grounds to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffers View Post
    If the eventual DM of a game you are accepted into has the Ultimate license you will only need a Demo copy of Fantasy Grounds to join in.
    Thank you! Hopefully I’ll get an invite soon.

You might want to edit your original post and use this Template for giving you potential DM some more information about yourself and when you can play: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Group-Listings

Thank you coffers! Updated it with more info.

Happy to have you on board if you are interested. And if it helps I work with a lot of students who have autism and so does the other player in my group so you don’t need to be shy

Hey,
    That’d be cool, thanks!

Sent you a private message.
    Enjoying tabletop and online role-play games as friends for happy memories.

Thread Information