5E Character Create Playlist

NPCs who start wounded?

Hoping there's a way to do this. I tried searching around the forum and can't find where this question has been asked before.

Sometimes NPCs start with wounds. I'm working on my first mod in Unity, and I cannot figure out a way to make an NPC who, for example, starts with 1HP without reducing their entire health pool.

Is there a way to write this into either the NPC's description or code it into their HP?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If this isn't possible, I will add it to the wish list.

Also, shout out to the Digital Dungeon Master for his video on how to make mods. Geez, it's a lot of work, but pretty rewarding.

You'll need to make a copy of the existing NPC and just make their hp whatever it should be. There's not a way to automatically make their hit points less that whatever is in the hit point box. You can then add into the text box next to the hp box whatever their hit points would normally be. Note that you'll need to finesse the wording in some way so that when the NPC is placed onto the CT it won't calculate the hit points based on the dice expression in the notes when DMs use the random or max hit points options). Something like the attached will do. You could also just add a description into traits and leave the text box at 1 or blank.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks, Zacchaeus, especially for providing a few options.

Thread Information