DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Two Different GMs LFP

FGU License
    Campaign 5e D&D is Saltmarsh with a twist
    Thursday 7pm cst
    1x/weekly
    Voice- Discord
    Need: 2-4 people long term

This campaign is a restart we are looking for 2-4 people for a weekly Thursday game. If interested PM me. I am currently recruiting for the DM, he will be the decision maker most likely on the first session if more than 4 people apply. The decision will be based on experience and several other factors
    ------------------------------------
    Second Campaign 5e D&D
    FGU License (Demo included)
    Campaign: Storm Kings Thunder
    Sunday 7pm -11pm cst (GMT/UTC -4)
    1x/week
    Voice - Discord
    Need: 1 person, this is an ongoing campaign that started with Mines of Phandalin. The players are currently level 8. I have added the Psion class and Dragon Lord Class. Pm me if you are interested. This is my ongoing campaign that will take players up to level 20 and beyond which is Epic level.
    Last edited by shezingzh; August 4th, 2020 at 03:05.

i'm going to assume this is 5e???

yes, I knew I missed something, but from the listed adventures you can infer it is indeed 5e.

Quote Originally Posted by shezingzh View Post
    yes, I knew I missed something, but from the listed adventures you can infer it is indeed 5e.
    i am completely not familiar with 5e. should i know the modules just because its dungeons and dragons? pathfinder is much better than D&D i pay zero attention to D&D and its adventure paths.

5e is easy to learn not much to it. Roll dice to hit either you hit or you dont. Trust me I had no idea how 5e worked versus 1e/2e/3e/3.5e never got into 4e or 5e until I bought FGU and learned about VTT. I gathered a bunch of people together who had no clue as to how this VTT worked and now they are rollin' through the adventures. I even taught the GM on thursday how to do certain things.

So if you want in just let me know, I will set up a time and day you are free and walk you through character creation as I do not use the 5e standard creation point buy. I think its trash. I do it old school.

I also taught myself how to manipulate maps, token stacking, creating classes and mods. Have not learned how to create extensions yet.

Am interested and off on Tuesdays. Old player in every sense of the word. New to FG, been using FG for 6 months.
    Need more information as to what you allow.
    There is a line drawn between the darkness and the light, the question is; Where do you stand, in the Darkness, in the Light or on the Line?
    Yes there are three choices not just two.
    LeJohn #1574

All spots have been filled. Thank you for your interest.

I would be very interested in your Saltmarch campaign. Have been play D&D for almost 35 years and can play any class. Thursdays would be perfect but I have a very flexible schedule so I am adaptable.

The GM for the Saltmarsh campaign has quit. I have taken over and have started one shot adventures. Legacy of the shard (level 1). We start 8/20/2020 7-11pm cst (UTC/GMT -4)
    Characters need to be rolled up before then and approved. Preferably rolled on my game since I have over 200 races over 200 classes over 10,000 spells over 200 feats. So if you are still interested PM me and I will send you the login info

Thread Information