STAR TREK 2d20

Die bonuses in Effects

Is it possible to add a die to a roll in an Effect instead of a static number? For instance, if I wanted to have an effect that added +d4 to all Melee Damage.

Supposedly, but I havent had much luck previously. I will admit I Haven't sat down and played around alot so far.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Yea, I tried things that matched the syntax that should have worked, but it just ignored the +d4. It seems strange that they would use different syntax in different locations, but I thought it would be worth asking.

Syntax is VERY important, and wiki does say you can add dice.

Just not sure if I keywords setup right or something else wrong
    Last edited by Mgrancey; August 3rd, 2020 at 17:56.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Looks like it isn't listed as an option for Damage. You can shift attack (shooting/fighting) value to a different die and you can add/subtract a flat value from both attack and damage, but no adding a completely new dice value to anything.

Thread Information